Dog boarding is available in our home. We respect the chemistry of the dogs in our care. We only take the number of dogs appropriate for any given time frame. In our home is our 14-year-old Shih Tzu, Gizmo, and our 8-year-old cat, Posh. Gizmo is an easy-going people-loving dog. He ignores most 4-legged creatures in favor of the 2-legged kind. Posh mostly keeps to himself, also preferring the company of humans.
What we’ll need from you:
1. Complete Client Information
2. Up to date Vaccination records
3. Have your dog(s) on flea prevention
4. Food and feeding instructions
5. Anything that’ll make your dog’s stay (or you) feel more comfortable. This could be a bed, or toys, or treats, or a blanket, or an old shirt with your scent. Or even nothing. You know your dog best!
6. If your dog(s) haven’t stayed with us before, we require a trial night stay. This just makes sure the chemistry is right so that everyone is happy with the situation (and usually everyone is!). And if a problem should arise, you’re in the area to pick up your dog(s) as needed.
Trial Night: $35
One Night: $65
We are flexible with times, one night could mean dropping your dog off at 10:00am then picking up the next day at 8:00pm. Our evening cut off is 8:30pm.
All Prices are subject to sales tax.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.